Monday, November 10, 2008

Appointment Results and a Busy Busy Week

Sorry, that there was just a big tease about Alison's clinic appt. As you can guess I wasn't running to post results because there just is not anything great to say. Bottom line...she is too little and it is going to eventually affect her health. Her PFT's were great, but she only weighs 38 pounds, and she will be 8 years old in less than 2 months. That is really all there is to say. I'm at a loss.

Then, our week just got crazy, with getting the girls ready to head to Grammy's and us to Chicago. We had a great time. Tom and Andrea had some great restaurants picked out for us to eat at, and on Saturday I had probably one of the best meals of my life!

The Buckeyes won and all 7 of us made to Chicago and back without voting anyone off the Island! I highly recommend the space and comfort of a Honda Odyssy. I was pretty comfortable the whole way, and there were 7 adults in the van. I hope the others feel the same way! I will post pictures once I get them off our camera.

This week will get even nuttier, Doug is currently on a plane to San Diego and will not return till late Thursday night. So, I am single parenting this week. This girls and I plan to do some bonding in the form of cleaning out closets, draws, and purging the toy room to prepare for birthday and Christmas. Anyone who wants to help is welcome to come on over! I am sure you will be running over to help!

Have a great week, and hope to see most of you on the 22nd for the OSU Michigan game, if not before.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Alison's appt- let me know if I can do anything.
    Glad you all had fun and no one was voted out of "van".

    ReplyDelete