Thursday, July 23, 2009

So...

Tonight I have something to say...surprise surprise...I am actually going to blog about what's in my head.

Here is what I don't know...

- if anyone even reads this blog...for real content
- what the future holds... (do any of us?)
- what will happen.. (if you read this and know me at all..you will know what I mean)
- CF??????

Here is what I do know...

- Emerald Isle makes all 4 of us so happy
- CF does not exist at Emerald Isle
- Uncle Jim is making me a drink
- I really do love my friends... and wish I was closer to them
- I did not have to do dishes tonight
- The 12 people here with me today are the most important people in my life.
- Doug loves me 100%

Here is reality...

I am getting way too deep
There is a thunderstorm tonight and I am scared
Did you know that I was scared of storms?????
Very scared??
I just act like I am not
I love my parents more than anything in the world.
My girls mean so much to me..but differEnt things...
They are #1
Abbi is life, she loves new things, she has hope and she trusts so much
Alison is faith...what else do say with a diagnosis like hers??? She is everything we all wish we had...no fear...live! And she is hilarious!!!! Really! She is damn funny!

My nieces...hope..trust..love
Zac...innocence and he loves me unconditionally!

Emerald Isle... 2009!

Wooooo, glad that is off my chest!

4 comments:

  1. I read - for content, for pictures... for whatever you got!

    I LOVE thunderstorms. I'll protect you :-)

    Hope you both have GREAT birthdays - we'll plan a birthday drink SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read! and I LOVE thunderstorms too! Glad that you're having a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too and it was a wonderful Post!
    I hope you both had a wonderful birthday at EI with you family surrounding.
    Christa wil have to protect you and Allysa- you know how afraid she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read too, although sometimes a little late.

    ReplyDelete