Sunday, July 20, 2008

More EI

Good News...Tropical Storm Cristobal headed for the open Atlantic late Sunday as forecasters discontinued tropical storm warnings along the Carolinas.

Today turned into a beautiful day! Hot but gorgeous! We had a blast at the beach, no swimming, since the red flags were still up - but say lots of sea life that washed up. We learned from a local about Sea Hare's I have a picure but will have to post tomorrow. I cannot find my adaptor for the camera and Doug is asleep. Well actually I think he passed out...

Anyway, we got lucky and the weather really turned.

Aunt Bethy took Alison to see Momma Mia today...the heat got to Alli and she needed a break. It was about 96 today. They said it was really good. The rest of us will see it Sunday when we get home.

Until tomorrow!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It worked.
    Glad the storm turned and sounds like everyone is enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way that is Jodi- obviously I cannot type at 6 am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent you an email asking about the storm; gald that it's moved on. I'm happy to add your blog to my list of favorites; I'm always looking for distractions at work!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete