Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Clinic Day

Today is a Tuesday and that takes Alison, Doug and I over to Nationwide Children's Hospital for CF Clinic. I am sure it will be more of the same...she is too thin, doesn't eat enough calories and more talk of another G-Tube. Blah blah blah. Haven't they caught on to her yet? I hope to be able to get them to hold off on any decision till after the holidays and her b-day. Then if things aren't better...well I can run, but I can't hide.

Work is crazy...we are packing up our office and moving to our new floor, back over to the Plaza One building, into a pretty nice space.

The house in and out is all decorated for Christmas, so the girls are really starting to get excited. I need to finish up just a few more things and then the shopping is done...on to wrapping. Anyone interested in some kid swapping for wrapping purposes please let me know.

Alison's dance recital is on Saturday. She is dancing in 2 shows this year. She is excited. It will be her first recital since joining the competition team. I can't wait to see her class on stage.

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today! Maybe you should give Alison all of the candy that your boss makes every year, in hopes of gaining some weight. My house is decorated, but I haven't bought very many gifts yet....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck, I will cross my fingers.
    Let me know how it goes.
    I am sure the house is gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete