Monday, December 15, 2008

Fa la la la la...la la la la!

I am all DONE shopping!!!! Wooowhoo!!!! Thanks to Sean and Kim who offered (their crazy) to take Abbi and Alison for a few hours on Sunday, Doug and I have completed all shopping, that includes, family, kids, teachers, nurse, co-workers, etc. etc.! We are done! Now the wrapping begins! Abbi and Alison will be having a few late evenings at Latchkey so mommy can have some wrapping time! I am so excited for some of our purchases this year. It will be hard to wait to Christmas morning.

Thank God for antibiotics, so that Alison was able to be in the general population by Saturday afternoon. She danced in her Holiday show, and was fabulous! She is a natural on stage.

Sweetfeet totally dominated in their game Saturday. Abbi played well and it was a shut-out, 9 - 0. These girls have really gelled as a team.

Doug is off to Washington DC on Wednesday and will not back till Friday. At least we don't have dance this week, so we can be close to home.

I got to spend the morning unpacking all the boxes that I packed on Friday. But, I am finally moved into my new office space. It is really nice and new. It overlooks the Arena and new baseball field. I have lots more room than before.

Tomorrow I am going to spend the afternoon at the Mid Ohio Foodbank, spreading Holiday cheer and doing some volunteer work. It should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being done.
    Hope you have a good week and glad Alli is feeling better

    ReplyDelete