Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Monday!!!!!!!

Happy Monday???? Are Monday's ever happy?

So, today I joined Facebook after lots of encouragement from my sisters and some others. Bear with as I was not on my home computer where all my pictures are. I will post some tonight. I have lots of good ones from Thanksgiving weekend. Zach had quite a visit with his Uncle Doug and was introduced to "manhood"?? More to come on that one.

This past weekend we had a great visit with our family from Toledo and then celebrated some family birthdays, and headed to Lima. Jim took us to his Holiday Party and Paradise Island was playing. It was so fun. Sean (sp) Booker, the vocalist, remembered Doug and I and she visited with us during her set break. It was fun to catch up, she could not believe my babies were going to be turing in 8 in just 4 short weeks. Her son is 12.

Then in Sunday we just vegged out watching Football and playing with kids. Abbi took a tumble down Jenn and Jim's attic steps. She fell down the entire flight. Luckily, she escaped with just some embarrassment, a bruise and was VERY scared. But all is well now!

Jingle's the elf is back in our house and has spent a lot of time in our pets stockings. Keegan and Lilo have been up to no good!

That's all for now! I have lots of pictures to post when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend. you know my thoughts on facebook

    ReplyDelete