Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Long time...no bloggin!

Hello...I guess I am not real good about keeping this up-to-date. Life is getting back to normal since vacation...what is normal? We headed up to Put-in-Bay last weekend for some relaxation and some sun...it was great fun. My cousin is working up there at the Brewry as the chef so it was fun to catch up with him.

I cannot believe school starts in just 2 weeks. I am not ready. So much to do...we are going backpack shopping tonight. Both girls need haircuts and sneakers. I guess I will be doing some shopping this weekend.

More to come later...time to get to work!

1 comment:

  1. This back to school thing sucks!!
    I got shopping to do too! Not sure when to fit it all in!!!
    Glad to see you back up blogging and had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete