Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer...where did it go?

What??? Only 11 days till school starts? That is crazy - where did this summer go? I feel like it was just the last day of school? I did not get to do half the things on the list of things we wanted to do.
Pretty much the month of June was spent recuperating from a tough 3 months of doctors, hospitals, and healing. July was family golf outing and the beach! So I need to pack August full of friends, fun, good food and REST!

I hope that everyone is having an awesome summer. As we hurry to get in vacations, last chance dips in the pool, trips to the zoo and water park...just remember school is starting and the kids get back into a routine and BUCKEYE FOOTBALL!!!!!

Let's us know if you are interested in some last minuet BB Q's, I feel like our grill did not get much of a workout this year! I sure hope next summer brings us more time for relaxing and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - summer has gone WAY too fast!
    Looking forward to some fall football but wish we had another month of swimming before school starts!

    ReplyDelete